About This Policy
- Protect the confidential information in a reasonable and appropriate manner or in accordance with applicable professional standards.
- Use confidential information only to perform its obligations under this engagement.
- Reproduce confidential information only as required to perform its obligations.
Definition of Personal Information
- Email address.
- First and last name.
- Billing and shipping address.
- Credit card information.
Collection of Information
We may collect personal information about you from various sources without your direct involvement. Sources of information include but may not be limited to:
- Direct from you.
- Online information including your own website.
- ABN lookups or entity listings.
- Government websites.
- Third-party service providers.
- The date and time of visits.
- Pages being viewed.
- Navigation through the site.
- Fields and form data.
- Location information.
- Device information.
- IP addresses.
- Controlled access to information systems through identity verification and authorisation.
- Data encryption.
- Employees are bound by confidentiality agreements.
We collect information to provide you with a service, advice and assistance. Information may be collected, facilitating the following:
- Payment details and information.
- User accounts and system access in order for us to assist you in using such systems.
Access, Correction of Information and Complaints
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you. You may also ask for corrections to be made. Please contact us for information or to request changes via details from https://troppus.com.au/contact/ While there is no fee for requesting that your personal information is corrected or for us to make corrections, there may be fee associate with the time for data collation. Some circumstances may require a refusal to provide personal information. The refusal to provide information will be accompanied by a written explanation. Should a refusal of information be provided, we will also provide you with information on how you may complain or advise of the discrepancy in your data.
This website contains links to external third-party sites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these sites. External sites are governed by their own privacy policies.
This site uses analytics and SEO data collections. This is governed by the policy as outlined by Google. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
We may change the way we handle personal information. When changes are made, this document will be revised.