We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘Privacy Act’) and will protect your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. These principles govern how we can collect, use, hold and disclose your information, as well as ensuring the quality and security of your personal information.
About This Policy
This policy covers the rules that govern the collection, storage and use of your personal information. With respect to this Engagement and any information supplied in connection with this Engagement and designated by the disclosing party as confidential, Troppus IT & Management agrees to:
- Protect the confidential information in a reasonable and appropriate manner or in accordance with applicable professional standards.
- Use confidential information only to perform its obligations under this engagement.
- Reproduce confidential information only as required to perform its obligations.
Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is classified as information that can identify or be considered personal in nature. This incorporates examples such as:
- Email address.
- First and last name.
- Billing and shipping address.
- Credit card information.
Collection of Information
We may collect personal information about you from various sources without your direct involvement. Sources of information include but may not be limited to:
- Direct from you.
- Online information including your own website.
- ABN lookups or entity listings.
- Government websites.
- Third party service providers.
Various information collected by this site retains to the following.
- The date and time of visits.
- Pages being viewed.
- Navigation through the site.
- Fields and form data.
- Location information.
- Device information.
- IP addresses.
Information we hold about you will mostly be stored electronically, with some stored on paper. We utilise electronic and physical security measures to ensure the safety of your information. These include but are not limited to:
- Controlled access to information systems through identity verification and authorisation.
- Data encryption.
- Employees are bound by confidentiality agreements.
We collect information in order to provide you a service, advice and assistance. Information may be collected facilitating the following:
- Payment details and information.
- User accounts and system access in order for us to assist you in using such systems.
Access, Correction of Information and Complaints
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you. You may also ask for corrections to be made. Please contact us for information or to request changes via details from https://troppus.com.au/contact/ While there is no fee for requesting that your personal information is corrected or for us to make corrections, there may be fee associate with the time for data collation. Some circumstances may require refusal to provide personal information. The refusal to provide information will be accompanied with a written explanation. Should a refusal of information be provided we will also provide you information on how you may complain or advise of the discrepancy in your data.
Third Party Sites
This website contains links to eternal third party sites. We are not responsible for the content or practises of these sites. External sites are governed by their own privacy policies.
This site uses analytics and SEO data collections. This is governed by the policy as outlined by google. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
We may change the way we handle personal information. When changes are made this document will be revised.